If you want to travel to Russia for sightseeing, to an exhibition or trade fair, to investigate business potential or for any other purpose you will need to obtain a visa.
The easiest and quickest type of Russian visa is a tourist one. We can organize a tourist invitation (voucher) for you within one day and take over all you dealings with the authorities related to visa to Russia. We will arrange all your paperwork and make sure you receive your visa in the quickest possible time and the whole process is smooth and painless. Give us a call and our consultants will give you all needed explanations and clarifications.
Maximum number of entries for a tourist visa holder – 2, maximum validity of tourist visa is 30 days. You will need an official tourist invitation letter (voucher & confirmation) for a tourist visa which our company can do quickly and efficiently.
For your convenience, please find the list of required documents below. If you have any questions, just give us a call and our consultants will give you all necessary explanations and clarifications.
- Travel passportThere should be at least two blank pages available for visas. Your passport must not have any records, corrections, reservations, erasures or marks that are not allowed by applicable passport regulation. The expiry date of the passport must be at least six months after the expiry date of the visa required.
- One photocopy of ID page of your passport
- Onlinevisa application form (http://visa.kdmid.ru)This form must be filled out completely and correctly. All questions in the questionnaire should be answered in detail. The form must be printed and signed by the applicant only. The printout must not have any alterations or corrections written by hand.
- 1 recent passport size photo of the applicant (3,5 x 4,5 cm, plain white background)
The reverse side of the photo must have the applicant’s name written on it. Please use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form.
- Travel insuranceThe insurance must be valid in Russia for the entire length of the applicant’s visit to the country. Insurance confirmation document should include important details of the policy, such as the policy number, area and dates of its validity.
- Proof of residencyLegal residents in Ireland who are not Irish nationals have to provide the Consulate with proof of permanent / long term residency (copy is sufficient: either certificate with name and address issued by Garda Siochana, or certificate issued by the Irish National immigration Service, or letter from the employer or educational facility, or immigration stamps in your passport, or GNIB card, or Irish Driving License, or utility bills, or bank statement).
Send the documents by registered mail to the following address or bring them personally to our office – we´re looking forward to meet you!
Visa To Russia
2d Floor, 33 Bachelors Walk
Normally Russian Visas are processed within 5-10 working days upon receipt of your application. Please contact us if you need to receive your visa sooner, and we will be able to process it in just 3 days for a surcharge, see our pricelist.
24/7 free hotline