Russia offers countless opportunities for business in many areas. However, it critically lacks expertise and skill in many key sectors. A lot of foreign companies are represented on the Russian market selling everything from consultancy and financial services to agricultural equipment and livestock. If you want to expand your business into Russia you came to the right place. Not only we can help you with the Russian visa, but we will also assist you in researching the opportunities, finding the right partners and setting up your business in Russia which can sometimes be confusing and overcomplicated. Give us a call if you want to discuss anything related to the business visa to Russia.
A business visa is valid for 30, 90, 180, or 365 days and a maximum of 5 years with 2 entries into the country or multiple entries
You will need an invitation letter to obtain a business visa to Russia. There are several types of invitations and we will choose one most suitable to your circumstances.
For your convenience, please find the list of required documents below. If you have any questions, just give us a call and our consultants will give you all necessary explanations 24/7!
- Travel passportThere should be at least two blank pages available for visas. Your passport must not have any records, corrections, reservations, erasures or marks that are not allowed by applicable passport regulation. The expiry date of the passport must be at least six months after the expiry date of the visa required.
- Online visa application form (http://visa.kdmid.ru/)This form must be filled out completely and correctly. All questions in the questionnaire should be answered in detail. The form must be printed and signed by the applicant only. The printout must not have any alterations or corrections written by hand.
- One recent passport size photo of the applicant (3,5 x 4,5 cm, plain white background)
The reverse side of the photo must have the applicant’s name written on it. Please use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form.
- Travel insuranceThe insurance must be valid in Russia for the entire length of the applicant’s visit to the country. Insurance confirmation document should include important details of the policy, such as the policy number, area and dates of its validity.
- Proof of residencyLegal residents in Ireland who are not Irish nationals have to provide the Consulate with proof of permanent / long term residency (copy is sufficient: either certificate with name and address issued by Garda Siochana, or certificate issued by the Irish National immigration Service, or letter from the employer or educational facility, or immigration stamps in your passport, or GNIB card, or Irish Driving License, or utility bills, or bank statement).
Send the documents by registered mail to the following address or bring them personally to our office – we´re looking forward to meet you!
Visa To Russia
2d Floor, 33 Bachelors Walk
Normally Russian Visas are processed within 5-10 working days upon receipt of your application. Please contact us if you need to receive your visa sooner, and we will be able to process it in just 3 days for a surcharge, see our pricelist.
Few points that are important to remember in relation to your business visa:
- You can stay in Russia for not more than 90 days in a row per 180 days
- You cannot make a business visa application 45 days before scheduled departure.
- If you obtain a work permit it will entitle you to stay in Russia for 1-3 years without leaving the country (different to business visa). AND: work visa can be extended in Russia.
24/7 free hotline